Hello lovely people! Just an update to let you know I am still out here and have a heap of ideas buzzing around, but I have my first counselling assessment coming up in a week’s time and I am focused on that for the next 7 days and nights. I’ll post some more after that’s done, but in the meantime, why not do my handy-dandy poll and let me know what you want to read? Love to hear your thoughts! Until then, take care!
With thanks to Lady CAS from Myasthenia Gravis, I’ve been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award! Wow! Thank you so much!
- Link the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
- List 7 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 creative beautiful bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers that you nominated their blog for the award.
So my 7 random things:
- My favourite colour is pink.
- I didn’t get my driver’s licence until I was in my early 20s.
- I play the blues.
- Chocolate is the best. Except for chocolate ice cream, that’s the best too.
- When I get tired I laugh hysterically at things that aren’t even funny. (But they are to me!)
- Or I get super irritable and start bossing everyone in my house around! (I’m the mama bear)
- I used to read my Bible every day but I’ve been undisciplined and haven’t picked it up in awhile – but I would like to read it more and look forward to it.
I would like to nominate the following wonderful bloggers for inspiring me to blog well, to be brave in facing my mental illness, to share generously and to always learn more and advocate for people who bravely live on with mental illness as their companion.
- Syrena from Art About Mental Illness
- Eccentricsheepie from Poetry of an Eccentric Sheep
- Rachel from We Have Apples
- The Glitter Fight from The Glitter Fight
- Melancholic Madness from My Mental Disorder and I
- On the Drive Home from On the Drive Home
- Melissa Seng from One Imperfect Mess
Thank you again to Lady CAS and all these wonderful bloggers!